Rising Sun Fisheries Lake Rules
- Fish safety is our number one priority.
- All anglers to be in possession of an EA Rod licence.
- Maximum 3 rods may be used.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by adult.
- Gates must be kept closed at all times.
- Open 7am to 7pm, later by permission and prior booking (see night
- No open fires; BBQs are allowed.
- Intoxicated or anti-social anglers will be asked to leave.
- All litter to be taken away.
- No visitors allowed except by prior arrangement; anyone found to have unauthorised visitors during opening hours or after hours will be asked to leave.
- Company manufactured nuts and particles are allowed.
- Any self-prepared nuts of particles must be checked by bailiffs.
Tackle and Fish Care
- Minimum 36-inch landing net required.
- Large unhooking mats or carp cradles to be used at all times.
- 12lb line minimum.
- Barbless hooks only; anyone found using barbed or micro-barbed hooks will be asked to leave.
- Rig checks in place by bailiffs.
- Carp care kit must be used to treat all hook holds or any damages on fish.
- No lead core leaders; safe-zone leaders and rig tubing are allowed.
- No fixed leads; leads on clips, semi-fixed, or running rigs must be able to free themselves in the event of the line parting.
- When using chods or helicopter rigs the hook link must be able to slide off the main line.
- No braided main line.
- Only spod and marker rods.
- Fish may be retained for maximum 10 minutes to sort out photos and equipment; no sacking fish.
- All fish to be returned to the water; anyone found removing fish will be reported to the Police and prosecuted. Names will be passed to other fisheries and banned.